I will present an introduction to Magnolia 3.0, directed at developers and IT Managers. Its focus is to get you up to speed with Magnolia as a product and as an open-source project. It includes a product demo.
You will learn
- what Magnolia looks like
- how standard content management tasks are achieved in Magnolia
- why Magnolia is interesting from a technical perspective (pluggable anything, AJAX-powered GUI, JSR-170, OpenWFE integration)
- who is using Magnolia (references, quotes and real-world data)
- what exists community-wise and where to find more information
- future directions (Spring, Freemarker, JSF, JSON, ...)
I would be especially interested to raise the project's awareness with leading java developers to get more great minds on-board for the project.
Hope to meet you there!